– Yes! – It says “Cut your bun off, Dae.” Ooh, I got anxiety right now. Wait, wait, wait! (laughter)
Wait! Whoa! (“Ode to Joy” by Ludwig van Beethoven) – I’m Karsten, I’m an editor. – I’m Heather, I’m also
an editor here at Cut. – I’m Isabelle, I’m a producer here. – I’m Dae, I’m a little helper at Cut. – [Crew Member] Can we just,
like, clear the air and state how you two in the front know each other? – Yeah. You wanna?
– We, we– – You? You wanna? – We’ve been co-workers
for a couple years. – Yeah.
– We’ve also been dating for that same amount of time. – [Crew Member] Ooh!
– The entire time. Whole time.
(crew laughing off-camera) Everybody knows. (Heather cheers) Don me now this gay apparel. Wear a Christmas thong over your clothes for the rest of the game. Easy. – That’s not a thong. – Yes, Miss Santa. – This has a sex hole in it! It has a hole for sex or shitting. Dude, you could take a shit with this on. – [Crew Member] That’s not
totally the right hole. Okay, will you put those on? (crew laughing) What’s different about this Fear Pong from all other Fear Pongs? – It’s a little egg nog. – [Crew Member] That’s
right, I’ve replaced all of your beers with alcoholic egg nog. – I’ve never had egg nog in my life. – Really?
– Never. – [Crew Member] What’s
the one biggest mistake someone could make on Fear Pong? – I don’t think anyone should wear a new outfit to Fear Pong, or wear clothes that they
borrowed from someone. – Oh!
– [Heather] Yes. – Nah, nah, nah.
– (laughing) No. What is it? – It’s really bad. It says, “Cut your bun off, Dae.” – [Crew Member] Cut the bun! – [Everyone] Cut the bun! – I might be down.
(Karsten laughs) – How long have you been growing it out? – Two years. – I’ll cry if you do it. – [Crew Member] He wants to do it, I think we should let him do it. – Ooh, I got anxiety right now. Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Whoa! I might be down.
(laughter) – [Crew Member] All
right, go ahead, Isabelle. – Whoa. – Really?
– [Crew Member] Yep. – Wait, wait, wait!
(Karsten laughs) – I don’t think you wanna do it. – No, I do, I do.
(Karsten laughs) – [Isabelle] No you don’t.
(Heather laughs) – You’re all talk, Dae. – [Isabelle] If you wanted to do it, it would not take this long.
– All right, all right, I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready. – Ready?
– Oh, I heard it already. – It already started, it has to, we just have to do it.
– [Heather] Oh my God. – [Dae] Oh my God, I hear it. – [Crew Member] Isabelle,
does it feel like you’re absorbing his power? – Kind of. I feel good. – Wait, it’s really happening, huh? – Yeah (laughter). – [Karsten] Oh my God. – [Heather] It’s completely flat. (laughter and applause) – It kinda looks cool. – It doesn’t look bad. – You still have so much
hair, it’s crazy. (laughter) – Holy shit, it’s gone! Dude, it’s been two years.
– Yeah. – You feel a lot lighter? – I feel light-headed. – Ugh. (Heather laughs)
– [Isabelle] Uh! Cover yourself in glue and glitter and become a living ornament. – (chanting) Isabelle, Isabelle! – Ooh, my God. – I did cut off all my hair. – I know.
(laughter) – Do you like your outfit? – Yeah, I like my outfit. – I think Dae should do it ’cause you’re never gonna wear that again. – What do you mean? – I just mean you’re never
gonna wear that again. – Yes I am! – I’ll do it. – Oh yeah, you’re like a Cinnabon. – Ah, I like that.
(laughter) You know what I did? I wore new clothes to Fear Pong. I don’t think that anyone should wear a new outfit to Fear Pong. I didn’t take my own advice. – Globbing. – Do whatever you want. (confetti cannon bangs)
– Whoa! (applause) – Ugh! – Blindfold yourself
and kiss your opponent under the mistletoe. Lead with your lips. – Ooh. I’m not good at my job.
– I’ll kiss Dae. – Yeah!
– Wait, what? – I’m gonna kiss you. – Ugh, fuck. Yeah, whatever. – Yeah!
(clapping) (laughter) – Goddammit. Okay, Karsten, I understand you want to. – What is this? (laughter) (cheering and applauding) – He did all of the work.
– Head hair. – Isabelle, why didn’t you choose to kiss your own boyfriend? – I wanted to see them kiss. – Cuck.
(crew giggling) Cuck.
– Ew, Karsten. – Stop.
– Cuck. – Stop! (laughs) Oh, you motherfucker.
– Nice. – I’m so sorry. – Is it pretty good? We haven’t had any yet, so. (Isabelle laughs) – Oh.
– [Isabelle] Good job. – Drink the nog. I like egg nog, you like egg nog? (slurping) – Ooh, why do you make that noise? Ew. (Karsten burps)
– Aw, so good. (laughter) – Isabelle, what’s the craziest thing you’ve seen happen in this studio? – One time, I had to clean up enema fluid. – Ugh! – No one wants to hear
about that (laughs). – Oh!
– I’m on it now! – Call the CEO of Cut and sing “All I Want for Christmas
Is You” into the phone until he inevitably hangs up. – You gonna hit that high note? – Do you wanna do it together? – I’m not doing it.
(laughter) – What?
– [Dae] What do you mean? – I’ve been saying all week,
I’m not calling anybody. I don’t care. And we’re winning too, we can drink. – No we’re not. – We’ll be tied with another dare to do if we don’t do this. – Well, let’s do it together.
– [Dae] We’ll hum. – No, no, no, let’s just drink. – He’s been saying this all week though, he’s like (whines mockingly). – And when I like, edit videos
of people doing these dares, I’m like, “why the fuck
would you do that?” Here’s my chance not to do it, yeah. – The phone is your, like, tipping point?
– I don’t wanna call him. Let’s just drink it. Come on.
– No, wait, wait. Don’t make it–
– Down the hatch. – Wait, wait wait!
– Oh, hey! – Karsten, Karsten! What do you mean, you don’t wanna do it? Oh, dictatorship. – We’re gonna win anyways.
– [Dae] Dictatorship. – We get to throw right now, we could like, get one
cup closer to winning. Shit. – Oh.
(cheering) (slurping) (cheering) – I think they’re gonna make this one. – I think they are too. – Ooh!
(cheering) – What’s the dare? – Are you noggy by nature? Cool your partner down
by dunking their head in a bucket full of egg nog. – You don’t do this, you lose, you know. – Let’s do it. – All right, so you gonna get dunked? – Oh, no, I mean (laughs). – Oh.
(laughter) We have a dilemma on our hands. – Here it is.
– You don’t do this, you guys lost. This is about fucking clutch. – [Heather] Come on, you love it. – I would happily dunk
Heather’s head in egg nog. – Oh, that’s so sweet (laughs). – Well, but you don’t, you want me to do it,
and I don’t wanna do it, and I wanted you to do it,
and you don’t wanna do it, so that sounds like we lost. – No! I’m not losing. – Karsten, I think you
should Venmo Heather. – I’ll Venmo you. – [Crew Member] How much?
– How much? How much? – Name your price.
– How much you make at Cut? Ah sorry, sorry, was that too much? – Yeah, you just got promoted, so. – Dang, Karsten got promoted
and he’s not doing the dare? – I don’t wanna do it,
I don’t get what the, what the thing is. – All right, let’s do it. – Okay, there you go. – I’m gonna cry. I’m gonna cry, I’m gonna cry. – Don’t think about it.
(laughter) – [Karsten] Ah, get out of there. Get out! Get out.
(egg nog dripping) Aw.
(applauding and cheering) Aw, Heather. Are you upset with me? – No. I should be.
– Yeah. – Thanks to Heather’s brave heroics, we’re still in this game. – Oh! – Oh, Heather!
– Ooh. – Was that gonna make it in? Oh my God, no it wasn’t. – Yeah, let him throw it again. – Here you go. – Oh! – The guy who doesn’t wanna
do any of the dares won. – Where’s the air horn? – [Crew Member] I hate the air horn. So I’m not gonna do it.
– I hate it too. – Hey, good job.
(applause) – [Crew Member] Karsten,
Heather, you won the game, but it’s against company
policy to give you $200. So instead I’m gonna
have you hawk this game. – Oh, good catch. – Fearponggame.com. (cheering and applauding)
– Crazy. – Bye!
– Buh-bye. – Happy holidays.
– Bye, happy holidays. – [Crew Member] See ya.
– Love you. – My hair is gone.