– [Aaron] This is an ad
for Universal Studios. Hey look Park Ranger LB, we’re at Jurassic Park at
Universal Studios, Hollywood! – Cool! – Man this is the most awesome
part of the entire park, huh? – Yeah! – Ready to go inside and find
some dinosaur activities? – Let’s go! – Let’s go dude. This way! All right, Park Ranger LB, we’re here at the Raptor Encounter, dude. – Cool! – And we’ve got a trainer. – Nice to meet you, Mr LB.
– Jamie? – Ranger Aaron. – Nice to meet you, Jamie.
– Heard a lot about you guys. – Oh we’ve heard a lot about you too. That you know how to
handle a raptor, right? – It’s true. I have all my fingers and
arms so you know I’m legit. – That’s a good sign.
– Here’s the trick, we need you guys to learn our raptors’ different hand signals. So what we’re gonna do,
we’re bringing out Bravo, she’s a little cranky today
but I have faith in you two. We need you to back her
up into the paddock and reestablish dominance
by getting her to roar. – Okay. – You guys up for the challenge? – [LB] Yes.
– Yeah. – You got it. (hands slap) All right let’s go get this raptor. – All right, cool. (buzzer sounds) (intense music) – What’s going on, man? There’s a raptor over there. – [LB] Oh no! (alarms blaring) Oh no, it’s coming. – [Aaron] Oh wow man. – [Attraction Announcer]
INGEN is proud to present our featured attraction, the velociraptor. (roars)
– [Aaron] Whoo! (Jurassic Park music plays) (alarm blaring) – [LB] Whoa! – [Aaron] Whoa! (raptor growling) Whoa. – Sometimes Bravo goes a little crazy when the chains come off, all right? So you remember those hand signals? – [LB] Yeah. – The idea–
– [Aaron] So what are they? – That.
– Yes. – That.
– Yes. – And that.
– Yes! Ready?
– You want me to go first? (raptor growling) – [LB] You say 1, 2, 3. – [Aaron] Yeah, yeah I think
I should go first, okay? Okay, wait, wait. So, she’s gonna come out? – [Jamie] You gotta count to three so they know when to take the chains off. Real loud, okay? – [Aaron] Okay. One, two, three! (exciting music) Oh boy! (raptor roars) Ah, hey! There you go, yeah. – Um, Aaron? – Yeah? – That’s actually, okay that’s actually not good. (raptor growling) – Yeah, yeah. Maybe you go back some. Go back. No I got this under control
here Park Ranger LB. Yeah, go back. Yeah. (raptor barks)
Whoa! – [Jamie] Okay, you know what Ranger LB? This is not working, will you help? – Yeah why don’t you give
it a try Park Ranger LB. Oh wow. Oh. (raptor vocalizing) – [Jamie] Oh (laughs)
that it a hunting call. You gotta use the vocal command say, “Speak, Bravo!” – Speak, Bravo! (raptor roars) (cheering) – See if she can wave her tail for you. (laughs) Okay! And one more roar for the road? (raptor roars) Nice job Ranger LB! We have these for you.
– Oh wow! – [LB] Wow.
– Park Ranger- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
– Thank you. – Your scouting needs
practicing, you’ll ger better. (raptor growls) (raptor roars) – [Aaron] I’ll let you
take care of this one. (raptor roars) (raptor growls) That was a bit closer than I was, I was kind of like, eh. (raptor roars) Oh wow. (raptor hisses) – [Aaron] Park Ranger LB, I think I’ll let you handle
the raptors from now on, okay? (raptor roars) No, no, no, you got this. Yeah. – [Jamie] Shake it. Nice. – You ready to put her
back in her paddock now? – Yeah. (alarms blaring) – [Attraction Announcer]
Raptor egress initiating. Please stand clear (alarm drowns out announcer) (raptor growls) – Whoa! (raptor roars) – [Aaron] See ya! All right are you ready to
go ride a really exciting Jurassic Park ride here
at Universal Studios? – Yeah! – All right man let’s do it! Hey come back Park Ranger LB. (upbeat music) – [LB] River Adventure Ride! – We’re in the front row, man. We gotta a whole row
all to ourselves okay? – Yeah. – Here we go! – Okay we’re going up!
– [LB] Da da da da dada da! – [Ride] Welcome to Jurassic Park. (Jurassic Park music) – [Aaron] What kind of dinosaurs do we have over here do you
think Park Ranger LB? – [LB] Brachiosaurus and brachiosaurus. – [Aaron] Oo, hey we are going
into a dark and scary cave. (whoosh)
(screaming) Ah, ah, ah! Oh look the paddock’s been broken through. – [LB] Oh no! – [Aaron] That’s raptors in there, huh? Okay this is like getting kind of scary now isn’t it?
– [LB] This is bad. Uh oh.
– [Aaron] Oh no! There’s a 1993 – [Together] Ford Explorer! – [LB] Uh-oh, this is bad. – [Aaron] Here we go. Oh no. It just keeps going.
(screams) (splash) Oh it got us again. (alarms blaring)
Oh look, look. – [LB] Oh no, look at that. – [Aaron] Oh no! Uh-oh I think we’re about
to go downhill or something. It’s gonna be bad, hold on! (T-Rex roars) (screams) – Oh no! – [LB] Oh no! Look at my hat! – It’s soaked! (groans)
(laughs) Okay. We need to go find another ride in the sun so we can dry off, okay? – Hey let’s check out the picture! – Oh yeah let’s go that
way and check it out. Okay let’s go. All right Park Ranger LB, we gotta giant dinosaur egg
full of some cool surprises. We’re gonna give away to
some of the awesome fans here at Universal Studios, Hollywood! – Yeah! – Awesome. But they gotta answer
some trivia questions about Jurassic Park first all right? So what’s your names? – My name’s Auggie. – Auggie? – Claudia. – Claudia. – Aiden. – First question: what gender are the
dinosaurs in Jurassic Park? Are they boys or girls? – They’re all female. – Female. – That’s right, they’re all female. You win a prize! Check out this T-Rex from the new movie, “Jurassic World” man. All right, you gonna go watch “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?” – Thank you. – All right, thank you Aiden, y’all have fun here at Universal Studios. All right we gotta another family here so let me get your names here. – I’m Curtis, this is my wife, Jen. – I’m Caleb. – I’m Josh. – Park Ranger LB over here
has the next trivia question. – What kind of dinosaur is Blue? – In the movie “Jurassic World,” what kind of dinosaur is Blue? – What’s the name of Blue?
– Oh the raptor! – Yeah that’s it! Okay. (cheering) All right, check out this awesome new toy from the new “Jurassic
World: Fallen Kingdom!” – All right, awesome! – When you put this on
and you open your mouth it makes all kinds of
awesome roaring sounds. So you guys are gonna
have fun with that okay? – All right.
– Cool well there you go. – What do you say? – [Together] Thank you. – All right we gotta
another family who’s up. In the Movie “Jurassic
World” what island is Jurassic World located on? – Isla Nublar. – Isla Nublar you got it, awesome! Okay, we got a prize for you. All right, check it out. It’s a Fandango gift
card so you can go see some movies like “Jurassic World” okay? So the new “Jurassic World”
is coming out June 22, you guys gonna go see it? – Yeah. – Awesome, okay. – Wait a new one? – Yes.
– There’s a new one! – Whooo. – All right here’s out next contestant. All right you’re gonna ask
the question this time. First of all, what are your names? – Wyatt. – Nicki. – What is the villain
dinosaur in “Jurassic World?” – Okay “Jurassic World”
the villain dinosaur. – Indominus Rex? – You got it man! You must’ve seen that movie huh? (laughs) All right, so you know there’s
a new movie coming out right? – Yeah. – All right this summer, “Jurassic World” – “Fallen Kingdom” – You know it man. Okay. All right! Some awesome Jurassic Park
T-shirts here from the Jurassic Park section of
Universal Studios, Hollywood. So you guys enjoy those. This is our last prize to give away okay? – Okay. – My name is Steve. – Steve and? – Kaitlin. – This is a hard one. – Okay. – Who is the star of “Jurassic World” and “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom”? – Chris Pratt? – That’s right, Chris Pratt!
(cheering) All right, look it’s some priority passes. – Thank you.
– Wow thank you very much. – For Universal Studios so now you get to like go to the front of the line right? For the rest of the day. – Thank you so much. – Awesome.
– Thank you. – Okay, well thanks for playing, thanks for coming out today. You guys go have fun here at
Universal Studios, Hollywood. – Yeah! (hands slap) – Hey look Park Ranger LB, it’s the Jurassic Park store! – Cool! – Okay man let’s go see
what we can find in here. Maybe some toys. So is that velociraptor full size? You think we should get on of those huh? – Yeah. – Yeah maybe after that pay raise huh? – Okay. Hey look at these Park Ranger Aaron. – Yeah you should try that, wait a minute. Roar! (laughs) That scared you huh? – Nah. – Okay. Roar! (laughs) Did that scare you? – Nope. Oo look at these water bottles. – Oh like canteens man. This’ll be perfect when we
get really hot and thirsty and we’re out trying to round
up a raptor or something. – Yeah. – We should get some of these. Oo look at that. – Oh cool.
– Oh man. Hey blue and gray. Which color do you like best? – Blue. – Blue, okay. I think I’ll go with gray. This should be part of
our new uniform huh? – Yeah.
– Okay. Let’s go check out. – Lalalala. – Come on let’s do it. Hey Park Ranger LB, we
got all of our stuff huh? – Yeah. – Okay and we’ve ridden
all of the rides here at the Jurassic Park section
but there’s an entire Universal Studios, Hollywood theme park out there just waiting for us. – Yeah. – Ready to go ride some more rides? – Let’s go! – Let’s do it! – [Aaron] A big thanks to
Universal for providing the products for this
video and for flying us to Los Angeles to film at
Universal Studios, Hollywood. If you love dinosaur adventures and “Jurassic World” as much as we do, don’t forget to subscribe and give this video a big thumbs up.