– Get these guys out of bed. We’ve been living on site since TTC. Boys. Get out of bed, it’s time to go mining! YouTube GOLD, baby, let’s go. – [Rookie] I’m so hungover. – [SluiceBox Steve] Can I finish my beer? – Morning, boys.
– Morning. – [RCSparks] Time for YouTube GOLD! I see that Joe wasn’t
able to make it today. – No Joe.
– We’re gonna have to pick up where he’s slacking off. But don’t worry, I think I got a machine that might help us up production. – What’s in the box? – [RCSparks] Well exactly, man. You know that we’ve been going for more gold than ever this season, and I figured why not spend
it all before we have it and get ourselves a new machine, right? – Yeah.
– So bro, if you wanna go ahead. I should’ve given you a
completely more adequate tool, but this will take a very long
time, this is perfect. – Woo!
– Oh, nice. – Watch your fingers.
– I like the color. – It’s orange.
– Okay, watch this styrofoam, I hate this stuff. It sticks to you like for years. – [Steve] It gets everywhere. – It’s okay, it’s not my place. (laughing) (vacuum whirring) – Move the box. – [RCSparks] Yeah, get the box out. Should’ve used the crane for that. – Should’ve. – Should’ve.
– Could’ve. – [RCSparks] Put it back in the box! (laughing) It’s a small barrel, hey? – It is.
– Yeah, I know, but remember when Wyatt
and I built the trailer, and I wanted to have
a mobile sluice plant. You’ll see here, or a
screener plant, three axles. Yes, it’s a trailer. – We need to back load it here. – [RCSparks] For sure. Hello. (vacuum whirring) Steve, you should ask
it before you do that. Get consent! (vacuum whirring) (wood creaking) – [Rookie] More styrofoam. – [Steve] Conveyors, more conveyors. – [RCSparks] People on
Instagram were right. It was more conveyors, kind of. – [Rookie] Some little gear head motors. – [Steve] They’re short ones. – [Rookie] Yeah, tiny little guys. – [Steve] Perfect. – [RCSparks] So you’ll see
that these actually move, so these will be able to
fold up on the trailer, so it’s completely a mobile set up. – [Rookie] That is wild. – [RCSparks] There’s one on either side, so one will branch out on the front, one will branch out on the back. Okay so, on the RC model design page there is the white one
they have on display so we can see cause there
are no instructions. Real minors don’t need
instructions though, so you– – [Steve] Real minors would
like instructions though. (laughing) So that’s all folded up, hey? – [RCSparks] Yeah, exactly, so this way we can see how it’s tied up, yep, so this is totally for mobile transport, and like Mike says, this one swings. Yeah, it’s like the size of my finger. – [Rookie] That’s wild. – [RCSparks] So conveyor underneath, that’s styrofoam everywhere. – [Rookie] All leaf-sprung. – [RCSparks] All leaf-sprung, yep, heavy duty too, that’s crazy. Good, cause we’re gonna
take this to the river, then we’re gonna need something
good to haul, you know? Oh yeah, how– – [Rookie] So this’ll sit, it’ll keep the dirt in the center. – [RCSparks] Correct, instead
of pouring out the sides. – [Rookie] That is worth the hurt, man. It’s beautiful, I like it a lot. – I don’t wanna get the belt, but– – [Rookie] Maintenance already? – [RCSparks] All of these are squeaky, well you’re darn right, it’s gonna go out in the field right away, I wanna make sure everything’s– – [Rookie] That’s not gonna
collect dirt though, is it? – It should dry, it should dry dry. – [Rookie] Should dry dry? – Dry dry? This is why you have a
professional mechanic on staff at all times. – Hey tires are apprentice
work, where’s my apprentice? I have a license, I’m not
supposed to be doing tires. – [RCSparks] But your name is Rookie, aren’t you your own apprentice? – That’s, yeah, fair enough. – [Steve] Well there’s
a little cam in here that swings the conveyor on
the front so you can swing it – On the pin?
– left or right. On this pin here, yep. – [RCSparks] And it’s run by a servo? – [Steve] It’s run by a servo, yep. – [RCSparks] Just that
arm is a little awkward. – [Steve] It’s pretty awkward
getting in there, yeah. – [RCSparks] Yikes, look at that. – [Steve] It is on a plug though. – [Rookie] Yeah, we’ll have to take a– – [RCSparks] It got ripped off. – [Rookie] and solder it back together. – [RCSparks] Always
something in shipping, hey? Well at least we get to see–
– At least we noticed it now. – [RCSparks] Yeah, and
we get to see what’s under the plate here. It’s obviously gonna, is it a direct? Yeah, direct, yeah. – [Rookie] Those are some gears. – [RCSparks] It’s good
though, they’re all metal. – So there’s actually four conveyors, plus the trommel on this,
there’s actually a lot going on. – [RCSparks] Yep, there is. So we can strip this down
with the wire cutter, yeah? – Yeah, we got enough there to work with. – [RCSparks] Try to leave
most of the wire there. – [Rookie] That’s a stubby
little bit coming out. – [RCSparks] I’ve never heard that before. No, like, I’ve never heard that before. (laughing) – So turns out that I
can’t have gluten anymore. Found out the whole time that, you know when I was at my mom’s place the other day having
dinner, I couldn’t have it. – [RCSparks] So here goes the throttle, that controls the conveyor. Now I can run that backward or forward, and you’d be wondering to yourself, “What, is he gonna stand there
hold the trigger all day?” and the answer is yes, of course I would. Or I can just adjust my trim level to keep it on a constant forward
or on a constant backwards to make the conveyors
go backward and forward. – We just need to assign
somebody to do that, stand here! – [RCSparks] That’s right,
just stand here and hold that. There’s the front swing arm. This is the entire length
of my table almost, guys how long is this? – That’s giant is what that is. – [RCSparks] That’s
something I’m used to hearing all the time, by the way. (laughing) – [Rookie] These ones that are just sticking out ever so slightly. – [RCSparks] Perfect, and they
clear the belt no problem. So this is how it would be transported. There it is. That is amazing. (laughing) – That is weird. (truck whirring) – [Rookie] Oh that’s so close. – That back axle is off the ground. – [Rookie] I see that, two of them. – Two of them, yeah. Whoa! – [Rookie] Who left that cord here? – Are you guys no help at all? Geez. – [Mikal] I’m waiting
for boss to scratch it. – [Rookie] He already did. (mumbles) – [RCSparks] Such an
amazing looking machine, I handed it off to Rook there, he’s a good pilot at this as well. So this is my Ford
Aeromax, made by Tamiya. Tamiya, Tamiya, Tamiya, however
you want to pronounce it. It’s got a Tekin ROC412 in it. Plenty of pulling power
with those lock diffs, but hard to turn sharply. – [Rookie] She’s doing pretty good so far. – [RCSparks] Yeah, very well. – [Rookie] Still worried about this hill. I know we’re going the long way, but, – [RCSparks] You wanna try it? – [Rookie] man that’s a lot of weight. – [RCSparks] I think you should
try to pull it up the hill. – [Rookie] I think you’re crazy. – [RCSparks] Okay. – [Rookie] I’m worried
about the long lead. Let’s find out. – [RCSparks] Beautiful,
over the terrain no problem. It’s got all that weight planted on the back axles of the truck. Ooh, careful brother. – [Rookie] Ooh, that’s tippy. – [RCSparks] Yeah Well done, Rook. Ooh, traction problem. (truck revving) Nice! All uphill. – [Rookie] Have we checked
our height on this bridge? – No.
– Oh hey, there’s a boulder in the way, somebody wanna deal with that? There’s gotta be a more efficient way of– – [RCSparks] Yeah, yeah. (truck whirring) Takes a long time to move 63 pounds. (truck whirring) – [Rookie] I’m already past that one. The big rock that’s in my way. – [RCSparks] Come on, man,
you’re holding up production! (truck whirring) Nice job Mike. All uphill, oh, there’s way
too many boulders in his way. You gotta go, no, Rook, Rook, no. You’re gonna get him stuck. (sighs) Let him clear a path. Nice flat path, Mike. Rook you’re probably gonna
have to take a run at it, let him take one more pass. – [Rookie] Give her all she’s got. – Yeah.
– That’s a big rock. – Good job. – Thanks. – [RCSparks] He needs
momentum for sure, to go up. Yeah, ah. Okay, chain up. Just chain to the back of the dozer. Careful, that’s a lot of weight. – [Rookie] All right,
as soon as I bounce– I’m done
– Too soft, yeah. – [Rookie] Who’s our chain up guy? – [RCSparks] That, no wait, wait, wait. Don’t put that on the front of the bumper. That’s not gonna work, that’s gotta go straight
under to the axle, man. – The axle?
– You’re gonna rip the bumper right off, you
ever done any rigging before? – No.
– Out of the way. You ever done any rigging before? – Yeah, a little. – [RCSparks] It said on your
resume you were a rigger! – That’s what I said, a little rigging. (sighs) – [RCSparks] Maybe rigor mortis at your age brother, come on. – [Steve] I feel like it’s setting in. – [Rookie] Probably just
pull it up the hill. – [RCSparks] Coulda pulled it. Here, get out of the way, get outta there. Three guys to hook up one chain. – [Rookie] Well I feel I’ve been– – [Steve] This is the hardest part. – [RCSparks] It’s right
around this, right there – [Steve] There you go. – [RCSparks] Let’s keep it short. – Connect to itself, yeah? Yep, right there. – You good?
– Yep. – In position?
– Good! – Go, pull.
– Nice and slow. You powering? More power, more power, don’t be pulling that front axle out. – [Rookie] My tires are spinning. – [RCSparks] I see, yeah,
steer a little over, you’re gonna hit the rock, there it is. – [Rookie] Don’t have a lot of steering going on right now.
– I see that, It’s lifting, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – What happened?
– Crap. – [RCSparks] It’s okay, we’re
just gonna reposition Mikal. Spin around, Mike, get
your tail over there. – Every time the dozer’s pulling me, I have zero steering, I have
no authority whatsoever, it’s, I go where it goes,
so it’s all up to Mikal. – [RCSparks] Okay Mike, shorter chain. Try to steer him around the rock. Good, are you going forward? – [Mikal] Going forward. Yeah, start turning Mike. – [Rookie] (mumbles) up ahead, dig it in. – [RCSparks] There it is, there it is. Nice job! Power down, Rook, start coming towards me. – [Rookie] I’ve got no steering, I’m just following a dozer. There we go!
– There you go. – You’re clear now.
– We’re clear. – [RCSparks] Keep going,
keep going, let him come up. There, yeah, cause he’s
gonna get stuck there A little more, bring it right over here. You’re good, you’re good, let’s unhook. – [Steve] Nicely done, guys. – [RCSparks] Yeah, well done. Okay, pumps in the water. Firing up the top pumps. Yeah, ah, I got one sluice
that’s a little bit uneven. – [Steve] Yeah, I’ll fix that in a second. So shake her, just need to change this just a little bit here, even that out. Yeah, there, that’s almost perfect. Good flow today. 100% 3D printed, the Spiker Cat continues to roll on
years after it was made. Not just for snow. (machine whirring) Yeah, that one’s nice and heavy. Probably weighs as much
as the dozer itself. Like a boss, Mike. (machine whirring) Moving out full of pay. This Spiker Cat can move so much, I’ve had this on my channel
for the longest time. He’s coming around the pond
so he can come deliver pay so we can get it up into the trailer. (machine whirring) Steve coming back to the
controls of the loader, it’s been a little while for him. It’s a little bit like riding a bike. – A little bit.
– A little bit, but nothing at all. – [Steve] I’ve never
forgotten how to ride a bike. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Again, storm
clouds in the background, these super hot days always
threatening with thunderstorms. – Almost looks like a repeat of last week. – [RCSparks] I know,
its like last episode. We don’t want to lose any gold his time. The gold, the gold! Dude, the gold flew away! (beep) holy– Here we go guys, first bucket full! – A lot of first.
– Yeah! Onto the conveyor belts and away it goes. Oh, sorry brother, totally in your way. Holding up the pay. 3D printed tracks, up to the trailer. This is going to make mobile
gold mining so much easier now. Gonna dump it for Rook,
he’s gonna run the hoe, start feeding it. Huge bucket on the back of that truck. Well done. – [Rookie] It’s about time! – [RCSparks] Back down
to get another, brother. – [Rookie] I got the pay, finally. – [RCSparks] First scoop
for the new trailer. – [Rookie] Who’s working the trailer? – [RCSparks] I’ve got it
in my hand bro, good to go! You can pretty much fill
that hopper right up. Processing through. Yeah! Trommel doing it’s job,
here comes the first bit of pay on that side,
it’s gonna make a nice pile for Sluicebox to run through his plant. Look at this! So easy! – [Steve] Wow, that looks pretty good, hey?
– That is beautiful, ain’t it?
– That’s awesome. – [RCSparks] Absolutely fantastic. It just keeps feeding it, I love it! Slowing her down to a crawl. What a spectacle. (machine whirring) Right down to the inside. Everything is getting screened coming out. (machine whirring) Nice driving, Rook. (machine whirring) – [Steve] Whoa! – [RCSparks] Are you falling? Bring your bucket lower. – [Steve] Trying to get
my bucket curled here. – [RCSparks] Other way bro,
pay all over the ground. – [Steve] I know, man. – [RCSparks] What’s up with that? – [Rookie] If you wouldn’t
take so many holidays, Sluice, you’d remember how to do it. – [RCSparks] That’s a good point man, start coming by.
– I only got one holiday the whole year, what do you mean? (machine whirring) – [Steve] Is that the auger over there? – [RCSparks] No, we got a squeaking wheel. It’s this one, we’ll shut
this down, we’ll lube it up. That’s on the power box over there, Rook. Shut her down!
– Shut it down! That’s all we ever say
around here is shut it down. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Okay, the hoppers full. Let’s start this up. Look at this, immediately those conveyors start moving that material, look how fast it starts
to process a full hopper. Keep her going, bring her through. No matter what just keep
the dirt, oh, look at this! Oh, I moved the, ah,
I moved the swing arm! That’s cool though! (laughing) – [Rookie] Yeah that’s
cool, stop wasting pay! – [RCSparks] Sorry I wasted the pay! Pay keeps coming, we keep processing. That’s all we gotta do
is keep washing the dirt. (machine whirring) – [Rookie] Come on Sluice,
watch out for the back of that, it’s a high center of gravity. There you go. (machine whirring) – I’m trying not to put
too big of bucket fulls in cause they end up going over
the top of the screener. – [RCSparks] So everyone
always tells us to just back up the Volvo dump truck, right? – Yeah.
– And dump it right into the hopper, but, – Well most of it would
go right over the hopper. – It would go over it, doesn’t have enough chance to sift through. You could say bigger grizzly bars, but then you’d get all
these boulders in there. – [Steve] We gotta spoonfeed it. – [RCSparks] Round and
round goes the trommel, screening everything that comes in. Straight down to the Spiker Cat. More and more pay keeps coming down. It’s 30 degrees Celsius plus
right now, might even be 35. Hot on the prairie,
lots of humidity today. I know everybody love the Volvo, but we got one of the ESCs down today, so we gotta swap them
out, but man this thing is a true beast, all hydraulic. You can see the pressure gauge right here, the receiver, the Brussels motor up front, takes the 3s LiPo, using a
branch to hold it up on site. Excellent work, gentleman. – Absolutely!
– (laughing) Hey! (machine whirring) – [RCSparks] YouTube GOLD baby! – [Steve] YouTube GOLD! – [RCSparks] Run it through,
washing the pay all day! Hoping for big chunks of gold today! (machine whirring) Hold on, this whole joint came undone! Watch out, if there’s any, watch out, if there’s any gold in
the pan it’ll wash out. Shut it, here, shut it down. Shut the pump right off. That’s what happens, I was
cleaning out the spray bars, came right out off the joint. We should’ve glued it! – [Rookie] Shoulda glued it! – [RCSparks] What I like about this plant not running all the
time is we’re not really wasting any battery, we
don’t have to worry about any charges for a recharge,
anything like that, like no actual financial expense. It just can basically sit there idle until that hopper is full. (machine whirring) These conveyors are moving
at full speed right now. A bug just crawled across
the screen. (laughing) This conveyor can hold much
more pay, as you can see, but it has to move
slower because this plant can only process so much
micro yardage at one time. That’s why we break it
across several plants. It’s become quite the operation since episode one, hey Sluice? – [Steve] It’s way huger now, man. (machine whirring) – [RCSparks] Okay boys, shut her down! Let’s get this all
washed up and processed. What’d you just say? – [Steve] I can’t believe the size of this (beep) nugget, man. – [RCSparks] Didn’t hear ya. – [Steve] Said I can’t believe
the size of this nugget, you could make a necklace
out of it by itself. – [RCSparks] This one, yeah, nice! Yeah, right there, now that that trommel is out of the way you can see without any of that shadow, that’s
quite a bit of gold in there. – [Steve] There is. – [RCSparks] Good, good, good, good, good, good, good. Yep, I love it. Good, same here. There’s a line of gold,
and two pieces up there. – [Rookie] That’s where
it was two weeks ago too. – [RCSparks] Well it comes
straight down and gets stuck. – [Rookie] Stays in the same spot. – [RCSparks] Yeah, I love
the gleam of the sun. – Look at that though.
– Well where’d it go? – [Rookie] Just as you said that. – [RCSparks] (laughing)
Everything is clouded over again. – [Rookie] Here’s another big piece. – [RCSparks] I know, it’s huge. – [Steve] Yeah there’s a good one. – [RCSparks] That’s the
one we’ve been looking at. (wind blowing) Nice!
– That’s sweet. – [RCSparks] Here comes the wind again, I wanna get this gold off the table. Got this from my chow kit. – Great. All right.
– Looks like we beat the rain. – [RCSparks] Now the serious gold! – [Rookie] This is the real gold – The real gold!
– It’s not that play gold over there. (laughing) – [RCSparks] There, you got this on here, you gotta move this a little. And the processing has begun. – [Rookie] Gold! – Lots of gold.
– I hope so. A lot less drama without Joe
and Kevin here, I’ve noticed. (laughing) Huh? More gold getting. – [Rookie] There’s nobody to antagonize. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Two pieces, oh, nice! One,
– Giant nuggets. – [RCSparks] Two, three! – [Rookie] Just lining themselves up. – Oh, I like that.
– Gram and a half right there, three nuggets. – [RCSparks] Very good. We grab all that black
sand, now you know why. Oh, nice, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold.
– It’s all the way up. – [RCSparks] Gold, gold, oh my god, gold! – It’s all gold.
– It’s all gold! Beautiful! – Tiny, tiny amount. – [RCSparks] Okay, wheel of gold boys! – [Rookie] Wheel of gold! – [RCSparks] Show me some actual gold. – [Rookie] I will show you some real gold. – [RCSparks] That’s all we had for today? – Yep.
– That’s it? – [Steve] That’s it. – [RCSparks] That’s not very good. We didn’t move a lot of dirt I guess. – [Steve] There’s a high
percentage of gold in that. – [Rookie] We were efficient, it’s very– – Oh, whoa!
– Whoa! – [RCSparks] Nice, ker-chunk, ker-chunk. – [Rookie] Why don’t you call it – That was one.
– fool’s gold again? Maybe it’ll blow away.
– Don’t, don’t. Don’t.
– Don’t say that, man! – [RCSparks] This whole
table will collapse – [Rookie] It’ll just, yeah it will too. – [RCSparks] That’s it! Flakes of gold. Oh!
– Those ain’t flakes! – [RCSparks] Those aren’t flakes. – [Mikal] Ker-chunk. – [RCSparks] Dude, and it was
double clean out last time. – [Rookie] Yeah, we gotta, that’s gonna be a tough one to live up to.
– [RCSparks] Yeah, you can’t beat nine grams, that
was a decent clean up. – [Steve] I wish I was here for that. – [RCSparks] And I’m
short-handed again today. We did it though, we got everything there. I’m surprised we got
Payday, the trommel trailer, up to the site, right? – That was awesome.
– Took a lot of work. – [RCSparks] Hopefully that is what we can see reflected in
the amount of gold today. – [Steve] Thank god we had a bulldozer. – [RCSparks] Yeah we almost
weren’t able to get it up there. Typical for guys our age, well your age. – [Steve] (laughing) We
are you talking about? – [RCSparks] It’s fighting. – [Rookie] Too big to fit in the trough. – [RCSparks] I like that. (laughing) Round and round she goes, swirling out, let’s see how much gold we got! – Holy–
– Holy– – [RCSparks] Oh, nice! – Wow!
– Nice! – [Steve] Look at that. – [RCSparks] Oh my god, nice guys, another beautiful clean out. It’s just gotten better and better. – It has.
– That is beautiful. – That’s amazing, man. – [RCSparks] That is
amazing, all with RCs. We processed everything through those machine, that,
I’m speechless already. Let’s dry it up. (dryer whirring) Nice, tare it out. There you go.
– And that grams, yep. – Look at that.
– Already in grams. – Sweet.
– Again. – [Steve] 3.6 is my guess. – [Rookie] It’s almost like
we’re good at this, almost. – [RCSparks] That’s a small amount, hey? Spread right, that’s a ton of gold guys. – [Steve] Big chunkies in there man, wow, that’s more than 3.6– – [RCSparks] Oh, whoa, party foul. – [Steve] Let me get my gold magnet. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Okay, guys, here someone else do that for me, will ya? Holding the camera. Yeah. Zero. One gram right away! Keep it going, 1.5, 1.8, 1.9,
– Two! – [RCSparks] Two, 2.6, 3.7! – [Rookie] Oh! – [RCSparks] 3.9! – [Rookie] There’s still
a big chunk in there. – [RCSparks] 4.2, five! – [Rookie] Five, five! – [RCSparks] Yeah! – Wow.
– 5.8 grams! – Best one day clean up ever. – [RCSparks] Holy cow, 5.8 Sweet, good job guys, short-handed! We can officially call it pay day! – [Rookie] We actually
need another vile of– – [RCSparks] Yeah it’s like
I’ve run out of room, right? – [Steve] It only holds one ounce, right? – [RCSparks] Shall we
load it right up and see? 5.8, seven.
– 7.7! – [RCSparks] You call it out, Rook. – [Rookie] Nine, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19.
– I’m starting to feel like Tony Beets here. – 21, 23
– I’m gonna need– – It’s stuck,
– Oh! I’m spilling gold, there’s so much. – [Rookie] It’s all over the place, ah! – [RCSparks] Yeah, I can’t
control the flow, gentleman. – 39.1
– Yeah, beautiful. Almost 40 grams of gold, one gram short. – [Steve] Wow. – [All] 1.26 ounces! – [Rookie] Woo! – Dude.
– That’s nuts. – [RCSparks] We’re killing it. Bring it in on three
guys, one, two, three! – YouTube GOLD!
– YouTube GOLD! – [RCSparks] You weren’t wearing a hat. – [Rookie] I wasn’t
wearing a hat, no, I’m, it’s the end of the day,
I’m not a hat person.